Annual CTHPA State Meeting
August 15, 2020 held at the Windsor Courts
- Content suggestions / Design ideas
- 2020 HOF Inductee
- 2020 Don Maine Award
- Patches for NHPA years as a sanction player
- Sponsor Committee
- Statistical / Track history of CT HPA
- Newsletters / E-mail blasts
Election of Officers
Up for vote this year is Vice President and Treasurer … 2 year term limits
- Back up for President. Promotes all tourneys. Works with all committees.
- Dave Rioux Jr has stated he will run for a 2nd term for VP.
- Responsible for keeping track of all monies for the association
- Marcel Guilmette has stated he is interested in the position.
We encourage any member who may be interested in any CTHPA position on the board of directors contact Randy Smith
- Board member elections for 2021 will be held Annual State Meeting contact Randy Smith if you are interested
- 2021 Positions ... President currently held by Randy Smith Jr and State Secretary currently held by Deb Scully
CTHPA looking for Committee Volunteers?
First the resolution, second the NEHPA By-Laws with Article VI Section 1 highlighted to show what is being suspended and a text file that you can copy and paste into the email that you will be sending to your state members that have a 2020 NHPA card.
Please attach the 3 documents and send out the emails ASAP. On Saturday June 20th you will send an email to John Hamilton the official results of your members vote, and CC the 3 other elected Board members on that email, (VP, Secretary and Treasurer), The email that you are sending to your membership instructs them to reply with their vote no later than June 20th. You can count votes sent to you on the 20th as long as they arrive before you send your final tally to John.
If you have any questions you can contact me @ email@example.com
Click on the link below to see them
RUBBER SUPPLIES CO. INC
P.O. Box 1039
One Park Avenue
Derby, Connecticut 06418
Tel: (203) 736-9995 . Fax: (203) 732-3731
Over 1200 Choices of
Become A Sponsor
We are reaching out to you on behalf of the CT Horseshoe Pitching Association! Did you know CTHPA has many horseshoe clubs? No? Well now you do! Fast forward to 2019 and we have 400+ members, league nights in the spring/summer and even winter, ten tournaments a year outdoors and just as many indoors during the winter, and are an official National Horseshoe Pitchers Association (NHPA) sanctioned club. As we continue to grow in numbers we continue to want to make improvements to our horseshoe pits and our club. It’s thanks to donors like you that were are able to make things like this happen.