CTHPA Hall Of Fame Induction Rules
CONNECTICUT HORSESHOE PITCHERS ASSOCIATION
- HALL OF FAME (HOF)
- The HOF committee consists of one chairperson four members of the association. The chairperson shall be appointed by the President of the association.
- SELECTION PROCESS
- Resumes for players and/ or organizers will be submitted to HOF chairperson in cases where there is no HOF chair submit to State Secretary.
- Candidates will be selected by committee after reviewing resume qualifications
- To be inducted into the HOF as a current or retired player they must have played a minimum of five years.
- To be inducted as an organizer you must have 5 years as CTHPA organizer
- VOTING PROCEDURES
- Candidates will be elected on the merits of their record.
- Voting is restricted to resumes included on the ballot prepared by the chairperson
- There is no secrecy in this process. Committee members may discuss their choices.
- Voting will by a majority vote.
- Inductions will be made at the State Tournament
- The HOF chairperson or a friend may make the induction
- The chairperson is responsible for obtaining the plaque
- If possible a player and an organized should be inducted annually
- COMMITTEE MEETINGS
- The chairperson of the HOF committee is responsible to schedule a meeting at least once a year. Other business may be conducted through correspondence
- HALL OF FAME DISPLAY
- The chairperson will move the display to the State Tournament site each year. The display will be maintained by the chairperson
All form are to be mail to:
40 Mountainview RD
East Hampton, CT 06424